Sleeping without pain, waking up with no symptoms but the "natural" cramps...
Ivermectin and now Alinia together made a huge difference for me. No pain, enjoying the bed, relaxing, sleeping well, no fear of death, not the incessant exploiting inside my body, no light nor sound sensitivity, no muscle pain, no arthritis pain, no bells palsy, no heart pain!!!!!   I'm still some swollen and I'm still fighting some co-infections but I am recovering, for first time in 5 years I feel a huge change!  I'm not having antibiotics now, since I took the CIPROFLOXACIN I have no need of more, just antiparasitics!!
  I recently had Bactrim again, it is magic too!
How come some Drs and certain organizations state Bactrim or Flagyl are not good when they're maybe the only ones that really help with Lyme Disease infections?  Maybe those companies are not in the top ten money makers? lol!  And how come the US does not have the human version of Ivermectin sold in South America and given for free in Africa after having such zoonotic disease growing every day all over the country?
Why few talk about Lyme Disease being a parasitic infection? The only word mentioned is bacteria, but it is not just that Lymies only get intestinal parasites but parasites in the blood, parasites inside the sinuses, parasites in our glands, parasites living inside our muscles and bones and of course parasites invading our brains and hearts. Yes PARASITES not "just" bacteria; that's why the bugs are "resistant to antibiotics" because they're bigger than bacteria: they are parasites!  Like trying to kill snakes with flying bugs spray!

Treat the parasites and the symptoms will fade; if you don't believe me just try and see! 
A zoonotic infection is parasitic, lol, I didn't invent that, it is known everywhere in the world, scientists, medical personnel, everyone knows but the ones that treat Lyme Disease nor the ones that postulate the guidelines to treat it, don't ask me why?  The illness is growing everyday but the truth is still hidden!
Plus more than 75 % of the cases of Lyme Disease are infections of Bacteria (Borrelia Burgdorferi) and parasites (Babesia), plus other called "co-infections of bacteria and parasites like Bartonella, Erlichia, Mycoplasma and some types of viruses.  So most of the Lymies have Babesia too, that is worse than having malaria. 
When the blood is seen in a microscope the malaria parasites are seen invading the red blood cells, one parasite per one RBC, while the Babesia is recognized for having up to three parasites invading the red blood cells, three times the damage, three times the anemia!  The other difference is that malaria parasites feed from the liver and brain, so they kill their host really fast; Babesia parasites are travelers who love to eat brain cells, heart cells, gland cells and the more they reproduce the more they migrate to other organs, nerves, muscles and bones, so the host lives longer but suffering more until dying in pain. If that is not a parasitic infection please correct me and tell me what that is????  I know a person who's child has the parasites in the sinus, brain, glands and body, but she is worried for the child having mold in the blood, can someone measure what is more damaging for a human being? why the denial of the damage parasites do to humans? 
If you are interested in the Ivermectine the human version in the US is called STROMECTOL, needs a prescription and the treatment should be careful because the die off is truly hard. Each parasite throws a toxin when they die, plus their dead bodies are another toxin and of course, the medicine to kill the parasite is a poison, so what ever dose you take, multiply it by three, that is the load your body will have to deal with. So you better start low, but repeat it regularly to kill the eggs, to stop their reproduction, to clean your body form their continuous devouring you.
There is a human version of Ivermectin sold in South America and other countries that come sin small bottles of 6 ml, like tear drops bottles.  The dose is one drop per one kilogram.  Well that for healthier people, because when the person is very infected is always advisable to start with lower doses.

The veterinary version is called Ivomec, Ivermax, Zimectrin and Iverchoice to mention some; these come in pastes and in liquid in huge gallons or bottles. The veterinary version is made to deworm and treat cows, horses and pigs. The concentration of it is  the double of the human version or even more, so if someone decides to treat with these the amount of medicine given has to
be half of the medicine you would take in a human version. 
For the human dosage the liquid Ivermectina is taken one drop at 0.6% concentration per one KILOGRAM of weight ONCE A WEEK. If you are a Lymie, infected for long time you better don't start with a "normal" dose, my Doc said the best should be to start with half of it and be prepared to herx; but also be prepared to have great days, good ones, glorious ones!  If you don't repeat the anti-parasitic treatments the parasites will take over again and again!!!  I mean repeat once a week or once every two weeks but never before because the medicine stays in the body during four days, so if you repeat it before that time you could be duplicating the dose and making it poisonous.  One year is probably the minimum time you might need to do the treatment.  I take it once a week, and will keep on doing it!
I had a friend taking 5 drops of Ivermectin a week, didn't help her at all, lol, too low. I heard this person stating Ivermectin didn't do much good, but the person just took one dose, felt recovery and  never took it again, which means the eggs hatched and reproduced again.  I saw this guy who one night took one bottle of the human liquid version (not sold in the US), then the next morning he took another full bottle of the human version (6 ml); he herxed like crazy but then he was fine, lol, he says that is the correct dose... I would not try that too much I guess. I read about this girl two years old who drank more than half a bottle of Ivermectine for cows, a huge one ltr bottle, they took her to the hospital, induced vomiting and the girl was fine... so I know it is toxic but not that is going to kill us not even taking the complete little human version bottle. It is safe for humans, but the herx is bad the more bugs it kills.  I found a very recognized Doctor is treating with 12 mgs a day of human Ivermectin every day for two weeks, I found this a strong dose but that is just my personal opinion not a medical advise.  My Doc from my home country told me that the medicine is not cleared up in our bodies in four days so dosages must not be repeated before to not multiply the treatment.  I mean if you took 12 mgs today - which is very high in my opinion, and tomorrow you take another 12 mgs you would be having 24 mgs of medicine in your body because the body cannot clear it so fast, so if you do this everyday non stop for two weeks well, I think it could be poisonous unless you are sure your body can take such huge doses.  My Doc advised me to take half the dose once a week and raise it up little by little, better a long treatment but slow.  Also because each parasite that dies releases a toxin which makes us very sick, so the parasite killing has to be slow and regular!
Denying the parasitic infection in Lyme Disease is condemning the people to never recover and suffer, or maybe that is what they want to make more money and sell more medicines?  Hope not, honestly pray it is not just business!
NOTE:  I didn't know that the parasites in blood like with the malaria and Babesia they travel not only to the organs but go hide to the tips of the fingers and ears. So last week when I went to the lab of the hospital they didn't see the parasites in my blood and I was surprised because I have seen them in my microscope at home. The difference was they took my blood from the big vein of the hand while I took the sample from the tip of my finger!!
 No one pays me a penny for posting my information, for researching, for trying, for sharing. I don't lead anyone nor any interest, I don't follow anyone nor any company. I suffered the most horrible nightmare and I beg God to help me and I promised Him I will share all I learned on my way back to recovery, and I have done it and will keep on doing it. 
 If you use my information, please give me the credit, don't post it in your private blog like if you researched it, or you found it or you had the idea of it; just be fair as I always post the links and info too. 
I am on my way to recovery but not thanks to the ten Doctors that dismissed me, nor I can thank the one LLMD who nicely treated me because he also denies the parasitic part of the infection; if I were in any of their hands I would be quadriplegic and with dementia or dead after horrible suffering.  I'm alive, surviving, almost doing good thanks to God who guided me, to my family Doctor in my home country in South America who I called and who trusted me after not seeing me in more than ten years, but his great heart and lots of knowledge were generous enough for trying to help me, and to my family my cousins and friends who brought me medicines and my closed family who had taken so much care of me.  

Sorry, these Doctors had the opportunity to make a difference but their egos were as big as their ignorance. 
Thanks for sharing!