- The insurers do not want to pay for the long treatments and are supported by the big Medical Boards who do not want to have the haze of treating complicated patients. So, where are we going?
- The Doctors don't know how to treat the illness so they have to dismiss it, like, your problem not mine!
- Then giving names to confuse the problem, is it chronic or post Lyme? Or should it be called the neuroinflamatory or the neuroparasitic, or no, better the Tick born disease or the tick born co infection and more diseases or...
- Everyone around is trying to cure you, by selling you products for their own profit. Rife machines, hyperbaric chambers, antibiotic protocols, natural protocols, DNA testing, Vitamins at $60 dollars each; the processed milk or the colostrum? The miracle curer or just the Vitamin C and salt?
- Having to pay every Doctor at top charges just to be humiliated, or the ones who dare to treat are so much more expensive - $500 for a consult is crazy - and then having to pay for treatment if lucky, so much for an IV antibiotic or $350 for a bottle of pills requiring months and years of these? Mepron can cost $1,800 the tiny bottle? no insurance of course!
- Have you seen how many new foundations, charities and organizations have grown in the past months? All receiving tons of money to help Lymies? Do we all Lymies should get our own "non for profit" organization to be able to survive and pay for treatment? Cannot work and cannot get disability...?
- No one knows what is really going on. If they are not suffering it they do not want to hear about it.
- It is scary, no sense, painful, weird, not very demonstrable, improbable or with verifiability; not common, tests not sensitive enough, not known in your area; not probable to get cured, maybe might be in remission meaning could show up again at any moment; unpredictable, unforeseen, stealth...
NOTE: LYME THE ROLLERCOASTER BLOG DOES NOT OFFER, DOESN'T GIVE, NOR INTENDS TO GIVE ANY MEDICAL ADVISE NOR MEDICAL RECOMMENDATIONS. THESE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS, IDEAS, RESEARCH AND EXPERIENCE SHARED.